Skip to the content
Pollution and Health
- New Mexico Department of Health. Dairies and Human Health.
- Dairy Feedlot Contributions to Groundwater Contamination – A Preliminary Study in New Mexico. Arnold, Stephen D., Meister, Edward A. 1999. Journal of Environmental Health
Species, Invasives and Biodiversity
- Endangered Species of New Mexico. Endangered Species.com.
- Forest and range.org [New Mexico Invasive Plants]
- Farming with the Wild: Enhancing Biodiversity on Farms and Ranches by Dan Imhof. Sierra Club Books. 2003.
- Sharing Your Land with Prairie Wildlife by Scott Gillihan, et al. Rocky Mountain Bird Observatory, Brighton CO.
- New Mexico’s Impaired Waters. 2001-2002. 303(d) List.
- List of Impaired Waters. EPA. New Mexico. Watershed 13020101.
- National Water Summary1986-Ground-Water Quality: NEW MEXICO 377
- 2006-2008 State of New Mexico Integrated Clean Water Act §303(d)/§305(b) Report. Water Quality Control Commission.
- State of New Mexico Nonpoint Source Management Program
2006 Annual Report. New Mexico Environment Department Surface Water Quality Bureau Watershed Protection Section 1190 St. Francis Dr.
Santa Fe, NM 87502. www.nmenv.state.nm.us/swqb/wps
Conservation Ranching and Eco Services
- Conservation Farming in New Mexico. R. D. Baker and B. Rouppet New Mexico State University. Cooperative Extension Service • Circular 555 College of Agriculture and Home Economics
- Ecological Services To and From Rangelands of the United States. Kris M. Havstad, Debra P.C. Peters, Rhonda Skaggs, Joel Brown, Brandon Bestelmeyer, Ed Fredrickson, Jeffrey Herrick and Jack Wright. Ecological Economics Volume 64, Issue 2, 15 December 2007.
- Conservation Reserve (CRP)
- State Acres For Wildlife Enhancement
- NM Landowner Incentive, Agricultural Water Enhancement Program
- Conservation of Private Grazing Land
- Conservation Stewardship Program (CSP)
- Farm and Ranch Lands Protection
- Grassland Reserve Program
- NM Conservation Stewardship Program
- NM Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP)
- Wetlands Reserve and Wildlife Habitat Incentives Program
- Grazing Lands Conservation Initiative (GLCI)
- Partners For Fish And Wildlife Program
- Private Stewardship Grants Program
- Federal Conservation Tax Incentives