Skip to the content
Climate of New Mexico
- Potential Effects Of Climate Change On New Mexico. Agency Technical Work Group State Of New Mexico. 2005
- The Impact Of Climate Change On New Mexico’s Water Supply And Ability To Manage Water Resources. 2006.
- Climate Change and Drought in New Mexico. 2006. NM Drought Summit. Powerpoint presentation. David S. Gutzler. University of New Mexico.
- Observed and Predicted Impacts of Climate Change on New Mexico’s Water Supplies. 2006. Dr. Gregg Garfin, Dr. David Gutzler, and Anne Watkins. The Impact of Climate Change on New Mexico’s Water Supply and Ability to Manage Water Resources. Interim Joint Committee on Water & Resources.
- Agriculture’s Role in Greenhouse Gas Mitigation. Powerpoint presentation. No date. Keith Paustian, John Sheehan, John Antle, and Eldor Paul.
- Soil Carbon Management in New Mexico. Joel Brown. NRCS. Jornada Experimental Range. Powerpoint. 2008.
- Terrestrial Sequestration In The Southwestern RegionalL Partnership. Final Report 2006. Joel Brown, USDA NRCS, Jornada Experimental Range, Las Cruces NM
- Agriculture, Climate Change and Carbon Sequestration. 2009. By Jeff Schahczenski and Holly Hill. ATTRA—National Sustainable Agriculture Information Service