Skip to the content
- Green Jobs Cabinet Report: New Mexico’s Green Economy: Capitalizing on Assets and Opportunity. Green Economy section of the Economic Development Department’s website.
- New Mexico Green Jobs Guidebook.
- Natural Resources Conservation Service. http://www.nrcs.usda.gov/technical/agronomy.html
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2010-11 Edition, Agricultural Workers, Other, on the Internet at http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos349.htm
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Career Guide to Industries, 2010-11 Edition, Food Manufacturing, on the Internet at http://www.bls.gov/oco/cg/cgs011.htm
- Census of Agriculture (2002): Hired and Contract Labor Expenses for Crop and Livestock Workers, United States Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration. www.doleta.gov
- Occupational Employment Statistics (OES) Survey. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Department of Labor. website: http:/stat.bls.gov/oes/home.htm
Green Food System Work and Jobs
- Agritourism. University of California. Small Farm Program.
- D&B Supplier Evaluation Report
- Theme Overview: Ecosystem Services: A 21st Century Policy Challenge.
Steven E. Kraft. CHOICES. Agricultural & Applied Economics Association. On web.
- Valuing ecosystem services: Toward better environmental decision–making. National Research Council (2005), Washington, DC: National Academies Press.
- How much are nature’s services worth? By Westman, Walter E. (1977). Science 197, 960–64.
- Ecosystem Service Markets in Agriculture (101). American Farmland Trust. Ann Sorensen. USDA: May 2007. Powerpoint presentation.
- Ecological services to and from rangelands of the United States. Ecological Economics. Havstad, K.M., Peters, D.C., Skaggs, R., Brown, J., Bestelmeyer, B.T., Fredrickson, E.L., Herrick, J.E., Wright, J. 2007. 64:261-268.