- Introduction to New Mexico Water History and Terminology. New Mexico Legislative Council Service. INFORMATION BULLETIN Number 2
Surface Water Quality
- State of New Mexico Nonpoint Source Management Program 2006 Annual Report. Map of impaired waters.
- 2006-2008 State of New Mexico Integrated Clean Water Act §303(d)/§305(b) Report.
- Dairy Feedlot pollution (1999)
Maps and River/Groundwater Basins
- Ogallala by John Opie. 1993. University of Nebraska Press
- Albuquerque’s Aquifer and How We Meet The Challenge.
- Navajo Indian Irrigation Project USDI Bureau of Reclamation
- New Mexico Water Resource Atlas, December 2002
- Drought And Water Conservation. Information Bulletin Number 11. July 6, 2006. New Mexico Legislative Council Service.
- The Water Use by Categories Report, Water Use and Conservation Bureau of the New Mexico Office of the State Engineer. 2005. Technical Report 52.
- The Unintended Consequences of Water Conservation by Zohrab Samani and Rhonda Skaggs. Chapter 4, page 112 WATER RESOURCES OF THE MIDDLE RIO GRANDE DECISION-MAKERS FIELD GUIDE 2007
- Office of the State Engineer, Water Use and Conservation Bureau.
- Water Resources Research Institute, New Mexico State University.
- Bureau of Geology and Mineral Resources, New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology.
- City of Santa Fe Water Conservation Program.
- Albuquerque water conservation program.
- New Mexico Water Conservation Alliance.
- Natural Resources Conservation Service.
- Xeriscape Council of New Mexico.
- Earth Works Institute